Important Notice: It is mandatory to attach an abstract and bio to the form below. All requests sent without an abstract and bio will not be considered.
Papers could be submitted along the following major themes. Depending on the submission dates, themes could be modified or expanded as suitable.
Timelines for Paper Selection
|Abstract submission deadline
||30 January 2017
|Notification of selected abstracts
||15 February 2017
|Submission of final paper
||28 February 2017
Abstract Submission Guidelines
One-page (size: A4) abstract in English language is accepted. Abstract can be prepared according to the following guidelines.
- Title of the paper.
- Family and first names, postal and affiliation addresses of the authors and the email of presenting author.
- The presenting author should be indicated by superscripted star.
- The abstract font should be Times New Roman, size 12 point. The text line spacing should be ‘1.5 lines spaced’ and left and right justified.
- The abstract should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.
- Abbreviations can be used after first full mentioning of the short form.
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words.
Abstract Submission Form